how to start an online business

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Work From Home

Live In Spain "Work Online"

Now that I am living here in Almeria Southern Spain, I get to enjoy the laid back Spanish way of live. It's not just the 2 hours lunch break  and the endless sunny days and warm nights though. My online marketing business has allowed me to live and work anywhere.

How to start an online business;

Now that I have learnt How To Start An Online Business, it has opened up a new life for me, The time here is not important and for me now I know How To Work Online and Work From Home most days getting up early is a thing of the past. My day here starts off with a long walk along the wide sandy beach with my dog. Then Back to a small workshop I have here from when I worked as a carpenter.
The workshop is small back just right for me to potter about with making bits and pieces. Around lunch time I arrive Home and start blogging on some off my blogs and updating my websites. This takes about 3 hours depending how I feel, sometimes I get right into something and the hours fly by.

Thats the great thing about working online, you decide the hours and times you want to work. Most people like to tell friends how their week has gone and for me posting on my blogs and getting piad for it is the best job ever, Well is it a Job???
 See my video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUqCNSUXQKk

 Looking back at my 8 till 5:30 job in the uk It doesn?t seem like it but if it pays the bills and lets me travel the world with friends and family, then I guess it is. Anyone can learn How to start an online business with the right help, Let me show you

How to start an online business

and generate an online income for life. Join my team and I will show you how to generate an online income blogging about the things that interest you. See the video that shows all   CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment