how to start an online business

Monday, January 21, 2013

How to make money with a blog

 How To Monetize Your Blog

Thinking back now I still remember clearly the day I first started to dream about moving to a warmer country and live a more outdoors life, This was way before Thinking about learning How to start an online business and being able to work from home.

 It was yet another rainy day in Brighton, my home town in the UK and I was sitting in heavy traffic on my way home from work. The day had been long and I was wet from working outside all day. Working as a carpenter in the auk was often hard due to the weather, to hot in the summer and wet and windy in winter. So there I was sitting bumper to bumper thinking about a life in the sun. Now I am living and working in Almeria Spain. So how did it happen?

 Well I strongly believe that if you think about something hard enough you can attract that thing into your life. Not just thinking about it but really seeing your self doing that thing, feeling it touching it. I was married at the time and my wife had the chance to take a pay off as the company she worked for was looking for cutting back on staff. So with no real plan we took the money (not enough really) and moved to Spain for a 6 month trial. We rented an apartment at first and lived right on the beach.

 Almeria in southern Spain is famous for having the driest climate in Spain and living on the beach was an amazing change. There was a large community of English people, so working for them as a self employed carpenter was perfect. I still hadn’t really thought about How to start an online business by then and the thought of being able to Work from home was far away.

 Then about 7 years later I started to take an interest in online marketing, I had always liked using the internet and was fascinated with people that worked online and had the freedom to really enjoy their life. This was for me!! So began my obsession with finding a way to generate an online income. I knew I had to learn How to start an online business off my own.

  After many months of studying and building websites, I did start to make money online, but the commissions where quite low and the cheques slow to come in. Then after really searching for something different I found it. “Earn 100% commissions” The add said. This was it, Why work so hard to promote products for tiny commissions?. From the first day as a member of The Empower Network Team, I knew this was for me. The chance of working from home or anywhere was very  appealing.


   

 The basic principal is to blog about anything and promote the membership on your blog and any other sites or way you like. Because the commissions are 100% you start to make real income that makes a difference from the start.

The idea appeals to many people who want to know how to start an online business, because we all like to chat so blogging about things that interest you will surly be of interest to others. Now with a wedding on the horizon, I have new goals and dreams that are bigger and better than anything that I have every dreamed of before. Empower Network gives ordinary people the real chance to change their lives for the better, How? The income allows them to have the freedom and time to really enjoy life as it should be enjoyed.

 The hardest step in change is making that first step, but the feeling that you are finally on the right road is Amazing. I am now putting all my efforts into my new adventure and know that it’s only a matter of time before I will achieve all my dreams and that feels great. Just take a look at the video here and take your first step towards your new future.         CLICK HERE NOW  

No comments:

Post a Comment