how to start an online business

Monday, January 28, 2013

What are the best ways to monetize your blog.

What are the Best ways to monetize your blog

For about 2 years now I have been looking for the Best ways to monetize your blog and although my wind power blog has had some results with adds about wind and solar power, I never really made great money. So with trying different ways like adds and banners and using google systems, there was not really the results that I wanted. The things on my blogs were the thigs that always interested me and there had been a good amount of followers.

best ways to monetize your blog

  It didn't take long until I new that the 100 % commissions I was getting just didn't really add up to a decent income. This is how to make good money with your blog, you need high commissions. Most commissions paid out about 20-40% commissions, a few pay out 70% but this is not the norm. It was a day when I was just surfing the net looking for info for an article for my wind power blog and then I saw it....a video headline that said" 100% commissions" Well this was just what I was looking for.

 There was a very inspirational video showing how anyone could join this blogging system that was already set up for you, all you needed to do was just fill in a few details and start blogging.


For me blogging about wind and solar power is what i like and posting about things that I have seen around the world that could help others build wind generators. The thing is the best ways to monetize your blog are the ways that will get you the highest commissions. It doesn't really matter what your topic is or what you want to write about the best ways to monetize your blog also need to be enjoyable or you will loose interest and give up.

 The only requirement to make this work is to blog on your new wordpress blog daily and to post links back to an affiliate id so as the payments from your leads will be credited to you and that's it.. best ways to monetize your blog

 http://youtu.be/9Zgoh75JvYg So if you are interested in making real online income with your blog, the best ways to monetize your blog are get in with this system now and start generating some online income today. Just look at the link on this page or click here...

best ways to monetize your blogsee my mexico holidays paid with my online income.here.

  BONUS: If you join my team with one of my links here I will show you how I generate leads daily and boost your blog so you can save some time and start generating an income faster. This offer is only for these who want to know best ways to monetize your blog and join from one of my links CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO NOW!.

So now you know that I only think its necessary to use one way to monetize your blog because this is the best go see the video now.

best ways to monetize your blog

No comments:

Post a Comment