how to start an online business

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Work From Home In Spain part 1,

Work From Home In Spain Online.

Part 1.
For many years I had dreamed of moving to a warm country and living a more outdoors type of life style and had always thought that one day I would love to be able to some how  work from home in Spain or some where like that. Then one day I decided to just go and rent an apartment on the beach in Almeria, southern Spain for 6 months and see what would happen.

 I had been working as a carpenter in the UK but was so fed up with the weather being cold and wet most of the time. One of the things that really made me mad as hell, was that I worked hard all week so as to have the weekend off to do what at the time was my passion,( paragliding), But when the weekend came the weather was normally to windy or raining so was not able to fly.

Then come Monday morning the weather was ok for work. This repeated week after week and was one of the main reasons for the move. I had not really thought much about how I could work from home in Spain but this was always in my thoughts. Once I had settled and found work for an English builder, I started to see a different side to life. The Spanish people live life out doors and with the weather warm and dry most of the year, you never have to worry about planning a BBQ, the climate in Almeria is one of the driest in Spain with only about 10 days rain a YEAR.

 After a few years working as a self employed carpenter and making a basic living I started to look on the internet for ways to make money so as I could Work from home in Spain.

Work from home in Spain:

There is millions of different ways to earn money online but the problem is finding what is right for you. With my little understanding of how the internet really worked it was not looking good for my Dream to some day work from home in Spain.



Empower Network Blog from David Wright on Vimeo. After some time I realized that i needed to get some proper training so started an online video course learning how to build websites and generate traffic to those sites to earn commissions fror selling other peoples products.

Work from home in spain:

This was ok and after a few months I did start to make some online income. I remember my first cheque, it was for $260 and although it was not a fortune it was a start. I soon realized that I needed to earn bigger commissions so started to look for something else. Then one day as I was surfing the net looking for a video about how to make better videos, i found this youtube video that showed how to set up a blog and earn 100% commissions for just posting on your blog about the things that interested you. see it here. Read More of this blog article on the next post. And see how you can Work from home in Spain. part 2

Work From Home In Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment