how to start an online business

Thursday, February 2, 2012

--So You Want To Make Money Online???



The Headline said.. Want to make money online.... ok I thought, this is what I need, a fast way to make some cash online and maybe spend most of my time on the beach just like the guy in the picture on the add, drink in one hand and a pretty girl sitting next to him, fast car in the back ground, you get the picture..
Ok, I knew I would have to do some work setting it all up, but hundreds of people seemed to be making loads of money for only a few hours work why not me…
 As I read through the ad, I was sure this was right for me, even though my "internet skills" were limited to sending emails and surfing the net.
I did read all the sales pitch and watched the long, long 18 minute video that told me in detail how I would only need to follow the step by step instructions to start making loads of online cash,” No experience needed,” The ad said.
Now I am normally very careful, if I think something is to good to be true, It usually is,   Right?.
Well I guess I was just really keen to start making some extra cash so I filled in my details and paid $35 monthly fee to down load the "training course."
 Probably 1 hour passed before I realised that what I had just bought was not only going to be very difficult for me to set up but was not really what I wanted to do anyway, so this now made me feel disillusioned and I had not even started to think about how many hours this was all really going to take.

 I did manage, after about 2 days, to fill in the template they had made and started to promote the referral site as I was instructed.
 Three months past and finally I made the decision that I had to stop as not only did I not believe in this, it was not producing any results.
This was not a good product.

I did manage to get some traffic to the site but that is where it stopped.
Even though I had spent many days promoting the site exactly as I was instructed.
So I decided to stop and carry on with my carpentry work.
 About 2 months latter I opened an email that had a link at the bottom.
As I opened it I was thinking this is going to be another scam… but I was greeted by a video, the guy in the video was "Chris Farrell".
He went on to tell me about if you want to"Make Money Online" you need to learn some new skills, ok this sounds right, I need to start learning from day one.
This was not a sales pitch he was offering real training, with step by step videos and that got me interested. After I filled in the opt in box I instantly received a training video course on how to build your first web site by 3:45.

So I started. video after video I was starting to see how much I (Didn’t) know.
After each video I became more familiar with the phrases and new words which I had heard before but not really understood.
By the end of the day I had built and published a basic web page and it was now online for the world to see, I was feeling pleased with my self and that made me want to learn more.
For the first time I had found something that I enjoyed , I was learning new skills and I could see that in the future I could use these new skills to build web sites and make money.
The next 2 or 3 days I just played with the site making some adjustments and seeing what does what.

As I got out of bed the next day I knew I just wanted to join the membership site I had seen Chris talk about as there was not only loads more training videos but also a forum where you could ask for help from other members who were going through the "training" just like me.
After I had joined the membership site I was amazed at how much training and tips were available to me.

I now know that it is possible to make money online But and it’s a big BUT….you must learn from the start and build up slowly but surely understanding as you go.
There are loads of sites out there that promise the earth but like any new business, you have to learn
 some "new skills" first.
Thanks Chris, keep up the good work.  .....Have a look..-- HERE--

No comments:

Post a Comment